Peace and Tranquility
People who live peaceful lives have fewer health problems, live longer, and are generally happier. For most of us, life is not ordinarily peaceful on its own, therefore we must know how to maintain our inner peace when everything around us is chaotic.
Saint Francis de Sales said it well:
“Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.”
This Holiday Season, instead of feeling stressful and anxious, take advantage of this advice in order to maintain a steady state of peace no matter what the challenges.
Essential Oils that Bring Peace
● Roman Chamomile
● Ylang Ylang
● Sacred Frankincense/Frankincense
● Idaho Balsam Fir
Best Use for Overall Peace
● Diffuse for an all-day peaceful atmosphere.
● Rub on feet, back of neck, wrists.
● Rub between hands and inhale throughout the day.
● Sprinkle a few drops of oil on Epsom salts and put in a warm bath.
● Use oils in conjunction with meditation, yoga, tai chi, or any other relaxation practice.
*Consult your health care practitioner before making any drastic changes to your lifestyle, diet, or medications.