ENJOY THE CHANGE OF SEASONS FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Change of Season Tips:
Eating the right food, at the right time, helps to regulate your metabolism, keep you grounded, and prevent toxins from forming in your body.
- Have your first meal at about 7:00 am.
- Late morning snack (if needed), fruit or roasted nuts.
- Lunch should be taken between 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm when your digestive power is the strongest. Therefore, this should be your biggest meal of the day.
- If you need an afternoon snack be sure it is light and healthy.
- Dinner should be the lightest meal of the day. Best to leave at least 3 hours between this meal and bedtime for proper digestion. An improperly digested dinner can interfere with sleep.